• Welcome to SD Soccer Talk the newest and greatest place for all your Soccer Discussions! Our aim is to provide you with an awesome space to talk, share and discuss what's going on in the San Diego Soccer Community. To be able to join in the discussion, you do need to register a free account. Registration is easy, and it only takes a few minutes! Click here to register!

How to Avoid and Overcome Unwanted Online Associations with Your Rare Name

ElliottPania

How can I deal with unwanted online associations with my rare name?

I have a rare name that is not shared by many people. However, when I search for my name on the internet, I find a Pinterest account that is not mine, but has a lot of explicit and sexual content. This account appears as one of the first results when searching for my name.

I am worried that this account will damage my reputation and image, especially among potential employers, family members, friends, and others who might look me up online. I feel helpless and frustrated because I have no control over what this account posts, and I fear that their content will become even more inappropriate.

I am wondering if I should create my own account with my name to try to push down the unwanted result, or if there is any other way to deal with this situation. I need some advice or suggestions on how to handle this problem.

https://technsight.com/