• Welcome to SD Soccer Talk the newest and greatest place for all your Soccer Discussions! Our aim is to provide you with an awesome space to talk, share and discuss what's going on in the San Diego Soccer Community. To be able to join in the discussion, you do need to register a free account. Registration is easy, and it only takes a few minutes! Click here to register!

SURF SC’s EVAN ROTUNDO SIGNS WITH BUNDESLIGA’s SCHALKE 04

D

Diane Scavuzzo

In an emotional Instagram post from the Schalke 04 stadium VELTINS-Arena, San Diego Surf SC youth player Evan Rotundo announced he has signed a pro contract.

I’m very excited to finally announce that I have signed a professional contract with Schalke 04 on my birthday today!
1f535.png
⚪

I cannot put into words the emotions I’m feeling right now. Since I was a kid I had this dream to play professionally and everyone that knows me will understand what this day means to me.

Evan-Rotundo-.jpg

I want to thank everyone that has helped me along the way. Family, friends, coaches, teachers; you know who you are and each of you know the part you’ve played in my journey to get me to where I am today.

U15BNT-vs-India-with-Evan-Rotundo.jpg

U15BNT vs India with Evan Rotundo

Big thanks to my agency; Base Soccer who has helped me make this all possible. Huge thanks to my mom and dad and my brother who have been there through the good and the bad times and it will be tough to leave you.

I love you guys. This is the biggest moment of my life so far and I know that this is just the next step in my career.

So let’s get to work! @s04 Wir Leben Dich #s04 #mambamentality#knappenschmiede

The post SURF SC’s EVAN ROTUNDO SIGNS WITH BUNDESLIGA’s SCHALKE 04 appeared first on SoccerToday.

Continue reading...

SoccerToday News from Diane Scavuzzo