• Welcome to SD Soccer Talk the newest and greatest place for all your Soccer Discussions! Our aim is to provide you with an awesome space to talk, share and discuss what's going on in the San Diego Soccer Community. To be able to join in the discussion, you do need to register a free account. Registration is easy, and it only takes a few minutes! Click here to register!

Adult Pickup Games in Salt Creek Community Park

SDSoccer

Administrator
Staff member
All, Every Saturday 800am at Salt Creek Community Park there are Adult Soccer Pickup games..

2710 Otay Lakes Road
Chula Vista, CA 91915

DSC_0098_800x534 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0100_800x534 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0102_800x534.JPG
DSC_0103_800x534 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0104_800x534.JPG
DSC_0105_800x534.JPG
DSC_0106_800x534.JPG
slide.JPG

wbonw

Are there no adult leagues that play at salt creek? (currently i have to drive all the way to north park to play at the water tower)
also any other times people play pickup? i am usually unavailable on saturday mornings.

SDSoccer

Administrator
Staff member
Are there no adult leagues that play at salt creek? (currently i have to drive all the way to north park to play at the water tower)
also any other times people play pickup? i am usually unavailable on saturday mornings.
There is an adult league at the Otay Lakes Ranch Mall

Donaldtal

Another important reason to switch to solar power may be the cost benefits it offers. Solar energy panels can handle generating electricity for businesses, reducing or eliminating the necessity for traditional sourced elements of energy. This might end in significant savings on energy bills, particularly in areas with a high energy costs. Furthermore, there are many government incentives and tax credits accessible to companies that adopt solar power, making it much more cost-effective and affordable.

The technology behind solar technology is not at all hard, yet highly effective. Solar power panels are made of photovoltaic (PV) cells, which convert sunlight into electricity. This electricity are able to be kept in batteries or fed straight into the electrical grid, according to the specific system design. To be able to maximize the many benefits of solar technology, it's important to design a custom system this is certainly tailored to your unique energy needs and requirements. This may make certain you have just the right components set up, like the appropriate quantity of solar panel systems therefore the right style of batteries, to maximize your time efficiency and value savings.

Understanding green globe energies through Matt dagati.
Emerging Markets for Solar Energy 885e176