• Welcome to SD Soccer Talk the newest and greatest place for all your Soccer Discussions! Our aim is to provide you with an awesome space to talk, share and discuss what's going on in the San Diego Soccer Community. To be able to join in the discussion, you do need to register a free account. Registration is easy, and it only takes a few minutes! Click here to register!

HOLOHAN BECOMES TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY SOCAL

D

Diane Scavuzzo

Liverpool International Academy SoCal Promotes Paul Holohan From Academy Director to Technical Diector​

Paul Holohan (U.S. Soccer A licensed) is a highly respected and well known leader in the Southern California youth soccer world. Always focused on growing the beautiful game and demanding the best efforts from those around him, Holohan has spent years developing youth soccer players. With this promotion to the newly created position of Technical Director of Liverpool International Academy SoCal (LFCIA), Holohan now can help shape the future of this prestigious youth soccer club.

Liverpool International Academy SoCal (LFCIA) has named Paul Holohan as the new Technical Director for the Southern California youth soccer club in Orange County. After an impressive period as the club’s Academy Director, Holohan will oversee all aspects of the LFCIA SoCal competitive program from U8 to Adult, including the managing of the club, its coaches and teams in this newly created role.

With over 20 years of football coaching and development experience, this new role provides Holohan the opportunity to work closely with LFCIA’s CEO, Tim Woodcock, and COO, Dave Brown on all facets of the club’s growth and player development.

“Paul Holohan is a great leader and sets a high standard, driving the processes required to compete at the highest levels.”

Tim Woodcock, CEO – Liverpool International Academy SoCal (LFCIA)
HOLOHAN  BECOMES TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL  ACADEMY SOCAL

“Paul’s experience and knowledge of youth soccer in the USA has been pivotal to the creation and development of our Boys Academy program,” said Woodcock. “He lives and breathes the ‘Liverpool Way’ and promotes the LFC Core Values to the staff, players and parents at every opportunity.”

For the past two years Holohan has managed the youth development phase for LFCIA, and in his new role, he will continue to teach all its coaches and players the “Liverpool Way” and its Core Values. In addition, Holohan will ensure all LFCIA coaching accreditations and be responsible for individual player and team retention and club recruitment.

READ: PAUL HOLOHAN JOINS LIVERPOOL ACADEMY SOCAL TO BUILD ACADEMY

“Paul has the respect of the coaches who work under him and Its a natural progression, promoting Paul Holohan to the position of Technical Director. It is an absolute no brainer for our club and an exciting step in his career development,” added Woodcock.

Paul HOLOHAN  BECOMES TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL  ACADEMY SOCAL

“I joined Liverpool FC International Academy SoCal to build a competitive Academy atop of an already established Club, driving the process with standards, training environment, and methodology,” said Holohan.

“LFCIA SoCal is one of 22 Academies around the world that functions as a global youth coaching arm of LFC. I am so proud of our players and what they can accomplish.”

Paul Holohan, Technical Director – Liverpool International Academy SoCal (LFCIA)

“At this club, we offer something unique by developing players both on and off the pitch and we educate them through experiences that will give them skills to be used throughout their lives. Our players strive for the highest level of play and while my main focus has been the creation of the Boys Academy program, I will now turn my attention to a wider view, to our whole club and driving the process throughout,” said Holohan. “I want to thank Tim Woodcock and the entire Board of Directors and leadership group for the trust and confidence they have shown in me.”

PAUL HOLOHAN  BECOMES TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL  ACADEMY SOCAL

As Technical Director, Holohan will be fully responsible for the club’s successes and holding their coaches and players accountable for their performances both on and off the field.

In addition, he will dedicate himself to create new opportunities for the club ensuring that all U8 to Adult teams achieve the positive results associated with the Liverpool Football Club.

The post HOLOHAN BECOMES TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY SOCAL appeared first on SoccerToday.

Continue reading...

SoccerToday News from Diane Scavuzzo