• Welcome to SD Soccer Talk the newest and greatest place for all your Soccer Discussions! Our aim is to provide you with an awesome space to talk, share and discuss what's going on in the San Diego Soccer Community. To be able to join in the discussion, you do need to register a free account. Registration is easy, and it only takes a few minutes! Click here to register!

CHRISTIAN PULISIC DRINKS MUSCLE MILK

D

Diane Scavuzzo

Christian Pulisic Joins Muscle Milk All-Star Athlete Roster For “Strength for it All” Campaign​

Muscle Milk wants to inspire athletes to own their strength and picks Pulisic to be a key influencer on and off the pitch

This spring, Muscle Milk is flexing with a fully loaded athlete roster, and a new product: Muscle Milk Plant Protein shakes.

The “Strength for it All” ads, starring MLB star Julio Rodríguez, 7x WNBA All-Star Candace Parker, and global soccer superstar Christian Pulisic, illustrate how strength isn’t just for the gym – it’s for all of life’s moments, both big and small.

Muscle Milk is also welcoming global soccer superstar Christian Pulisic to its athlete roster. Pulisic will be featured in the second installment of the creative, which launches in May during the heart of international soccer season.

Full life circle is the never-ending stage desired for Muscle Milk … Whether getting in reps at the gym or pushing your future rookie athlete in a stroller, Muscle Milk is there so that you can own your strength in everything that life throws your way.

“Our new Muscle Milk campaign shows the parallels between the inner and outer strength required to do both everyday tasks and the regimens of pro athletes,” said Marissa Pines, senior marketing director for Muscle Milk. “As a brand that appeals to active people of all backgrounds, our goal is to make our products feel accessible for everyone.”

Julio Rodríguez is also on Muscle Milk’s athlete roster. He thrilled baseball fans in his first MLB season, as he made the American League All-Star Team as a rookie and was named the 2022 AL Rookie of the Year. His strong second season saw him setting the Home Run Derby’s single-round record with 41 home runs last July and finishing fourth in AL MVP voting. He brings a fun energy to the brand and “Strength for it All” campaign.

“It just makes sense for me to join the Muscle Milk roster,” said Julio Rodríguez. “Active recovery is a huge part of my daily routine both on and off the field. I can’t wait for everyone to see the new ads just in time for Opening Day.”

So what is “Powered by Plants”?
This refers to the brand’s first-ever plant-based offering, Muscle Milk Plant Protein shakes. The shakes are powered by 25-30 grams of protein per container and are available in two creamy, delicious flavors: Chocolate and Caramel Vanilla.

Christian Pulisic will be the face of Muscle Milk Plant Protein in the installment of “Strength for it All” creative launching in May. The hero spot features new Muscle Milk Plant Protein shakes alongside other product options from Muscle Milk.

“Working with Muscle Milk has been a true partnership from the start.”

Christian Pulisic

“We got to film the new ads at our practice space in Milan, so I was right at home on the set,” said Pulisic. “I’m excited for fans to get to try Muscle Milk Plant Protein. I’ve been reaching for the Caramel Vanilla flavor after practice or an intense game.”

Like strength, Muscle Milk comes in many forms, offering a wide range of protein shakes, powders, and supplements. For more information on where to buy Muscle Milk Plant Protein, visit the store locator here and follow the brand on Instagram and TikTok.

The post CHRISTIAN PULISIC DRINKS MUSCLE MILK appeared first on SoccerToday.

Continue reading...

SoccerToday News from Diane Scavuzzo